Saturday, August 16, 2008

Preview Chapter II: A type of mouse


I've dedicated myself to cranking out chapter II of my comic book. I've sketched out its pages and now need to ink, re-edit & add text. The above picture is a two-page sample from ch. II - inked without text.

'A type of mouse' is a story within a story that hopefully conveys the sometimes humorous and sometimes ironic (um... upsetting) learning experience one has in Ulpan (hebrew language school). It takes place within the greater context of getting lost in language and place. I suppose I also just wanted an excuse to draw furry beasts.

as of the 21st of Aug.:
I've posted the 2nd 'chapter' of my comic book on my website: "Doing Alien Doings" (see graphic novel)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it go left to right? or Right to left?

Moon River said...

let us see more!